By using this website, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following information about you:
- Personal information: This includes your name, email address, and other information that you provide when you subscribe to our newsletter, leave a comment on our website, or contact us through our contact form.
- Non-personal information: This includes information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and other technical details that are automatically collected when you visit our website.
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the services and information that you have requested from us
- To improve our website and services
- To send you promotional emails and newsletters about new products, special offers, or other information that we think may interest you
- To respond to your inquiries, comments, or feedback
- To enforce our terms and conditions
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
We are committed to ensuring that your personal information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
Links to Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other websites that are not under our control. Once you leave our website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide on those websites. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
You have the right to access, update, or delete your personal information that we hold. You can do this by contacting us through our contact form.